$495 shoes ??

Homepage Forums Entertainment $495 shoes ??

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Mask AppealMask Appeal
    Participant

Lavar Ball, father of NBA prospect Lorenzo Ball, announced the release of their own independent shoes for $495. What are your thoughts on paying for a pair of shoes at that price.

+12
    Word SmithWord Smith
    Participant

This negro done lost his goddamn mind. I would buy them just so I could kick him in his ass wit it.

+13
    Isabella GonzalezIsabella Gonzalez
    Participant

This story is all over the news. That is way too much for some gym shoes. What are they trying to prove?

+10
    Tawana NealyTawana Nealy
    Participant

Lol… now that sounds ridiculous for a pair of to me un name brand shoes. I don’t even think Jordans has come close to that and they have been around forever. Come on now, I wish somebody would stand in line for those

+10
    Mask AppealMask Appeal
    Participant

I understand what their trying to do, but they’re taking it too far. There selling slides for $250, T-shirts for 40 and up. The cheapest think in the whole catalog is a $38 hat.

When I say that I understand what he is trying to do: what I mean is, he is trying to stick it to the companies on top like Nike, Under-Armor, Adidas, etc.

However, the only problem is most of their costumers are the poor people on the bottom. You are trying to stick it to the rich man, by making a fool out of the poor man. No cool! ??

+10
    Omar RodgersOmar Rodgers
    Participant

Yall hating!! Them shits look fire!!!
    Imma tell one of the girl to order me a pair, shhhh I might just order 2 pairs, just to show dem some love.
    The shoes is called big ballers bands, that means that if you ain’t no big baller then its not for you.

+5
    Lashawn WilliamstonLashawn Williamston
    Participant

@omar ?????

+8
    Lashawn WilliamstonLashawn Williamston
    Participant

This is definitely rediculous!!!

+8
    Charles WatersCharles Waters
    Participant

This is way too much for a pair of shoes. Can someone please explain the logic behind this? Because I dont get it.

+9
    Sky RobertsSky Roberts
    Participant

Speechless!!

+8
    Lisa LorenLisa Loren
    Participant

im not sure it I would buy them, but you can’t knock the hustle. If people are stupid enough to buy it then more power to them

+5
    Sofia DovilSofia Dovil
    Participant

This is just crazy. How can you sell shoes for $495. Also, why $495, they might as well add the extra $5 and make it an even $500.

+7
    Wanderers PathWanderers Path
    Participant

Crack kills.

+6
    Mask AppealMask Appeal
    Participant

Crack does kill.

+6
    Lolly ElenaLolly Elena
    Participant

Way too much for a pair of shoes. In what way does it benefits you to have $500 shoes if you are an average joe.

+6
    Lisa LorenLisa Loren
    Participant

Like I said, if people have the money to buy them and if they do buy them then more power to them. That is actually a great idea because they got everyone talking about those damn shoes.

+3
    Larry GeorgeLarry George
    Participant

No way on God’s green earth I would ever support these guys. Selling $500 shoes to kids.

+1
    Omar RodgersOmar Rodgers
    Participant

I just copped 2 pairs of this things

+2
    Rodger PaulRodger Paul
    Participant

Buddy trippin

+1
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2021 - Wordfencing - All Rights Reserved.     Terms and Conditions