The following administered terms of service listed below governs your access and use of services, this includes any information, graphics, photos, material uploaded, or down loaded (the content as a whole). By using or accessing the Services of word-fencing you here by agree to abide and be bound by these Terms. Upon your acceptance and compliance with these terms of service, you are granted your access and use of the service.
1. Principle terms
You are solely responsible for any and all content that you submit or post, therefore you are liable to face the consequences thereof your content. The content that you submit or post will be viewed by others included in the service, and through various third party services. By adjusting the setting on you profile, you can control who sees your content. It is in your best interest that you use your full discretion whenever revealing or posting any content that maybe deemed inappropriate, derogatory, hateful, discriminatory or personal.
Remember: this site is created on the principle of allowing individuals and various parties to socialize and structurally engage in debates in order to express themselves, their personal opinions and beliefs. This site is created to stand as a platform that allows individuals and parties to constructively express themselves in spite of their difference of opinions. Wordfencing does not encourage nor endorse any content that maybe deem inappropriate, discriminatory, derogatory, racially or sexually insensitive. Upon any violation of these terms or policies, your service is eligible to be terminated or suspended.
Basic rules and Conditions:
1. You may not use the Service of wordfencing for any illegal, unlawful, prohibited or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations: applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, (including but not limited to, copyright laws.)
2. You may not post any violent, harassing, or threatening content via the service.
3. You are prohibited from using the service in order to defame, stalk, intimidate, harass, threaten, persecute, or to terrorize other users or entities who are among the service.
4. You may not use the service of wordfencing to impersonate others in any misleading or deceptive way.
5. You may not post other user’s private or confidential information that is intended to be classified: such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, or street address.
6. You may not do anything that could disable, alter, or impair the appearance or the functionality of the Wordfencing service.
7. You may not hamper or disrupt the service by transmitting viruses, spyware, worms, malware or any other applicable malicious code of an obstructive or disruptive sort.
8. Wordfencing reserves the right to refuse access to the service to anyone for any reason.
9. Wordfencing reserves the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason as we see fit.
10. You may not post nude, partially nude, obscene, or pornographic images or content via the service.
11. You may not bully, hostilely intimidate, harass, or threaten other users.
12. You may not solicit login information or access information from an account that is not your own.
13. You may not buy or sell users names for any reason.
14. You may not deliberately impersonate other through the service, in a misleading or deceptive manner.
15. Wordfencing reserves the right to retrieve any usernames on behalf of businesses, individuals, and private entities that hold trademark rights or legal claims to those usernames. Any account that is falsely using those usernames to mislead may be subject to permanent termination.
16. You are exclusively responsible for your conduct and/or any content that you post, submit, or display via the service; this includes: all data, usernames, images, photos, videos, information, sounds, authorship, links, or applications (collectively the content as a whole).
Any violation of the above terms may result in immediate termination. You understand and agree that you are solely accountable for the content that you post on the service and that you use the service at your own risk. Wordfencing cannot and will not be at all responsible for your conduct nor any content that you post via the service.
As it pertains to the password that you use to access the service, you are responsible for protecting and safeguarding your password. It is solely your responsibility to keep your password safe, secure, and secret. Word-fencing is not liable for any damages or loss due to your failure to act in accordance with the above statement. We greatly encourage the use of a strong password.
Limitation of liability:
1. Whether indirect or directly, under no circumstance will the wordfencing entities be liable for any consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages, or losses of any kind; any intangible damages or losses as it relates directly or indirectly to The service,
2. Your use of the service, inability to use the service, performance of the service, 3. the content of the service, 4.the conduct or content, of other Users or any third parties on the service, including without limitation, any defamatory, illegal, or offensive manner, any errors or omissions in the operation of the service, 5. Any actions taken in connection with an investigation by law enforcement authorities regarding your use of service or any other party’s use of service. 6. Any loss profit or revenue, any loss of good-will, any loss of data, 7. Any losses or any damages to any user’s computers, mobile device, or any other technological equipment,
In no event shall the liability of the wordfencing entities exceed the sum of one hundred United States dollars ($100).
Content displayed on the service:
Whether privately transmitted or publicly posted, all content is the singular responsibility of the individual or party who originated such content. Wordfencing may not monitor, manage, nor control the content displayed or posted via the service and, we cannot take responsibility for such content. Any use or dependence on any content posted via the service or attained by you through the service is at your own risk, wordfencing is not liable.
Wordfencing is a service which provides a socially opinionated platform for parties and individuals to expressively articulate themselves, their beliefs, and their views. You understand that by using the service, you may be exposed to toxic content that might be untruthful, inaccurate, fabricated, deceptive, hurtful, detrimentally damaging, or offensive. Wordfencing does not support, endorse represent or promise the accurateness, completeness, reliability or trustworthiness of any content or communication posted via the service. Wordfencing does not endorse any opinion or views expressed via the service. Under no circumstance shall wordfencing be liable in any way for any content posted, emailed, transmitted, displayed or made available via the service or conveyed elsewhere, including, but not restricted to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any damage or loss of any kind sustained as a result of the use of any content posted via the service.
You retain your rights to any content that you submit; Wordfencing does not claim ownership of any content that you post, submit, or display on or through the service. However, by submitting, posting, or displaying content on or through the service, you grant wordfencing a worldwide, sub-licensable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, license to use, copy, reproduce, process, publish, modify, distribute and display such content in any distribution method ( currently known or later established) and in any and all media. 2. A portion of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display promotions and advertisements, and you hereby agree that wordfencing may display such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you the user.3.You agree and acknowledge that this license includes the right for wordfencing to promote, provide, and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other organizations, companies, entities, or individuals who partner with wordfencing for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other services and, media subject to our conditions and terms for such Content use 4.Wordfencing owns and holds all rights in the wordfencing Content and the Service. You may not alter, remove or conceal any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the wordfencing Content and you may not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the wordfencing Content.
1. You have the right to at any time terminate your legal agreement with word fencing by deactivating your account and withdrawing from your use of service. At any time for any reason you may exercise your rights of termination.
2. Upon termination all licenses and rights granted to you in these terms of service will immediately discontinue.
3. We reserve the right to modify or terminate your service or access to the service at any time for any reason as we see it fit.